BDS Suspension 4" Coilover Lift Kit | 19-21 Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD Gas
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
BDS products are experiencing delays. NX2 shock kits are around 6-8 week lead time. Kits with Fox shocks 12+ weeks, Coilover kits 14-16 weeks, Radius arm and 4 link kits around 8-10 weeks. Additional delays are possible and changing daily.
- Trimming may be required
- Does NOT fit Diesel Models
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Will not fit models with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC)
- Factory 17-18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled
- 17" wheels with 4.5" backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle / tie rod
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper. Some wheel profiles will not clear the brake caliper. These can be test fitted before the vehicle is lifted in a stock condition
- Actual ride height on coilover kits is closer to 4.5" of lift on Trail Boss/AT4
2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss 4WD
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss 4WD
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss 4WD
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss 4WD
2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 4WD
2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 4WD
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 4WD
For information on how to install your BDS Suspension 4" Coilover Lift Kit | 19-21 Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD Gas
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix. Click here to learn more about our warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.