BDS Suspension 6" 4-Link Coil-Over Lift Kit | 20-21 Ford F-350 Super Duty DRW Diesel
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
BDS products are experiencing delays. NX2 shock kits are around 6-8 week lead time. Kits with Fox shocks 12+ weeks, Coilover kits 14-16 weeks, Radius arm and 4 link kits around 8-10 weeks. Additional delays are possible and changing daily.
- Trimming may be required
- Ford recommends replacement of the pitman arm nut after each time it has been removed
- Use a small pitman arm puller to remove the drag link joint and steering stabilizer taper
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: BDS123808
- If your truck is equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required: BDS123402
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net full advertised lift height
- Larger tires on stock wheel are not recommended due to brake line clearance required. Use recommended specs listed in wheel and tire fitment section
- This indexing ring is only compatible with 2020 10 speed transmission trucks. Please verify your truck's equipment before installing
- Indexing Ring has not been designed to work on manual shift transfer case models. Modification to the shift cable mount will be required
2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty Limited 4WD
2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4WD
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty Limited 4WD
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch RWD
2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat RWD
2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum RWD
2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL RWD
2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT RWD
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch RWD
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat RWD
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum RWD
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL RWD
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT RWD
For information on how to install your BDS Suspension 6" 4-Link Coil-Over Lift Kit | 20-21 Ford F-350 Super Duty DRW Diesel
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix. Click here to learn more about our warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.