ICON 2.5" Stage 7 (Tubular) Suspension System (20-Up Jeep Gladiator)
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
All ICON products are experiencing 12-16 weeks delayed shipping. Additional delays are possible.
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with extended bump stop spacer kit)
- 33% front, 23% rear increase in wheel travel
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Front upper and lower links included for caster angle correction and improved front end articulation
- Rear tubular upper and lower links improve rear end articulation and allow for pinion angle adjustment
- Dual rate front coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- Triple rate rear coil springs with ICON-engineered droop, ride, and overload rates
- 2.5 Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- Front and rear track bars ensure proper alignment and improved articulation
- Adjustable, billet aluminum front sway bar links
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
(QTY: 1) | 18-UP JL/20-UP JT FRONT FIXED LOWER LINK KIT
(QTY: 1) | 18-UP JL FRONT ADJ UPPER LINK KIT
(QTY: 1) | 20-UP JT TUBULAR REAR ADJUSTABLE LOWER LINK KIT
(QTY: 1) | 20-UP JT TUBULAR REAR UPPER LINK KIT
(QTY: 1) | 18-UP JL/20-UP JT 2.5" FRONT DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
(QTY: 1) | 20-UP JT 1.5" REAR MULTI RATE SPRING KIT
(QTY: 1) | 18-UP JL/20-UP JT FRONT SWAY BAR LINK KIT
(QTY: 1) | 20-UP JT REAR SWAY BAR RELOCATION KIT
(QTY: 1) | 18-UP JL/20-UP JT FRONT ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
(QTY: 1) | 20-UP JT REAR ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
(QTY: 1) | 20-UP JT/18-UP JL 2.5" FRONT 2.5 VS RR PAIR
(QTY: 1) | 20-UP JT 1.5" REAR 2.5 VS PB PAIR
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 4WD
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 4WD
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S 4WD
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix. Click here to learn more about our warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.