ICON 0-3.5" Stage 5 Suspension Kit w/ Billet UCA (2019 Ford Ranger)
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
All ICON products are experiencing 12-16 weeks delayed shipping. Additional delays are possible.
- Height-adjustable coilovers provide a range of 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Fits 2WD & 4WD applications
- Increased lift height allows for fitment of larger and more aggressive tires
- 35% increase in front wheel travel over stock
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment
- Remote reservoirs provide generous nitrogen and oil volume for enhanced cooling properties and consistent damping
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft (2.5 Series coilovers)
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel (when paired with extended travel coilovers) while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- Delta Joint upper control arms carry ICON's exclusive 5 year limited warranty
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Fits 2WD/4WD applications
- (1) 22019-UP RANGER 4WD EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- (1) 2019-UP RANGER 4WD REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV (PAIR)
- (1) 2019-UP RANGER BILLET UCA DJ KIT
- (1) UNIVERSAL FOAM BUMP STOP KIT
2020 Ford Ranger XL 4WD
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4WD
2019 Ford Ranger XL 4WD
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD
2020 Ford Ranger XL RWD
2020 Ford Ranger XLT RWD
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat RWD
2019 Ford Ranger XL RWD
2019 Ford Ranger XLT RWD
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix. Click here to learn more about our warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.