BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit | 2019 Ram 1500 & Rebel 4WD | With Air Suspension
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
All BDS Suspension products are experiencing 5-6 weeks delayed shipping. Additional delays are possible.
These new air ride compatible kits are built to the highest standard to maximize the truck's potential with room for 35" tires. Built on BDS's tried and true high clearance design these kits correct steering, suspension and driveline geometry for on road comfort, handling and safety. These systems have been engineered and tested to retain full functionality of the factory air ride system allowing you to adjust ride height through the various modes. Up front this 4" system includes a pair of high clearance laser cut crossmembers along with a 3-point differential relocation system and differential skid plate to create a stout subframe for the suspension components to be installed. New ductile iron CNC machined steering knuckles are supplied along with heavy duty tie rod ends to keep allow for ESC system compatibility. Top mounted strut spacers are supplied to allow the use of the air ride front air bag struts along with all the necessary air-line fittings. A billet aluminum driveshaft spacers is supplied to lengthen the factory front driveline along with brake line brackets, sway bar link extensions and all the necessary hardware to complete the install.
The rear of the air-ride equipped RAM 1500 mimics the standard RAM 1500 with the exception of adjustable height rear air bags. The lift comes from a pair of top mounted air bag spacers to maintain proper positioning and functionality of the factory air bags. In addition new air lines and fittings are supplied to along with ride height sensor brackets. BDS supplies rear upper control arm relocation brackets to correct the geometry at the taller ride height. A track bar correction bracket is supplied to recenter the rear axle along with new extended length sway bar links to improve stability on and off-road. Rounding out the rear of these air ride kits are brake line relocation brackets, bump stop extensions and your choice of either BDS NX2 gas or upgrade FOX 2.0 performance series gas shocks. This new 4" lift kit corrects the suspension geometry and allow for full use of the ride height adjustability in the various modes to with the base lift set at 4" over. Get more out of your air ride equipped RAM 1500 or Rebel with BDS!
- Extreme care must be taken to follow the steps of these instructions to prevent any leaks or damage to the air bags during the installation process.
- Costly replacement air bags or a trip to a Ram dealer for diagnostics may be required if leaks are present or the air bags are not installed according to these instructions
- The factory air ride is a closed loop system. Opening the system more times than recommended in the lift instructions will require the system to be recharged. This can be done at any Ram dealer service department. A scan tool is needed to access the air control module to perform the service.
- Frame bracket modification required
- Fits factory air ride equipped trucks only
- RAMs with factory 22" wheels require the larger bore knuckles due to larger wheel bearing assembly. Reference build code WPM or WPZ.
- Will NOT fit 2019 RAM 1500 Classic models, Refer to the 2018 kit listings.
- Stock 17" wheels cannot be reinstalled to to steering interference. Stock 20s can be reinstalled with factory tire size.
- If installing the 6" kit on a Rebel or truck with an "off road group package" the truck will sit about 1/2" front high with the preload spacer installed. If the preload spacer is not installed the truck will sit about 3/8" nose low.
- This kit will NOT work on Diesel models.
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4WD
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
2019 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4WD
2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4WD
For information on how to install your BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit | 2019 Ram 1500 & Rebel 4WD | With Air Suspension
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix. Click here to learn more about our warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.