ICON 1.5-3.5" Stage 4 Suspension Kit (08-Up Toyota Land Cruiser [200 Series])
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
All ICON products are experiencing 12-16 weeks delayed shipping. Additional delays are possible.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Bolt-on design means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- Improved vehicle dynamics and decreased body roll
- Height adjustable coilovers provide 1.5-3.5" of lift height
- ICON engineered dual rate rear coil springs
- Billet Aluminum rear lower links offer on-vehicle pinion angle adjustment
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks provide superior damping and control
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment without the need for tools
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Remote Reservoir Mounting Brackets May Interfere With Aftermarket Bumper Mounts / Windshield Washer Bottles
- Suspension System Compatible With Kdss. Front Sway Bar Relocation Brackets Not Used For Kdss Equipped Vehicles. Certain Years Require Trimming For Front Reservoir Bracket Fitment
- 700lb/In Expedition Coil Available For Heavier Equipped Vehicles
- Shocks Are Fully Serviceable. Coilover Heights Indicated Are For A Stock Equipped Vehicle
- (1) 08-UP LC 200 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- (1) 08-UP LC 200 0-2" REAR 2.5 VS RR CDCV PAIR
- (1) 08-UP LC 200 1.75" DUAL RATE REAR SPRING KIT
- (1) 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RNR/08-UP LC 200 BILLET LOWER TRAILING ARM KIT
2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Base 4WD
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser Base 4WD
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Base 4WD
2015 Toyota Land Cruiser Base 4WD
2013 Toyota Land Cruiser Base 4WD
2011 Toyota Land Cruiser Base 4WD
2010 Toyota Land Cruiser Base 4WD
2009 Toyota Land Cruiser Base 4WD
2008 Toyota Land Cruiser Base 4WD
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix. Click here to learn more about our warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.