Rock Krawler TJ 4.5 Inch Trail Runner Stg 1 Coilover Long Arm Lift Kit
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
Rock Krawler products are experiencing delays. Out of stock products are carrying a 8-12 week lead time. Additional delays are possible.
Rock Kralwer TJ 4.5 Inch Trail Runner Stg 1 Coilover Long Arm Lift Kit
- Built for Taking Abuse
- 99 Inch Wheelbase (5 Inch Rear Stretch)
- Race Proven System
- Independent Three Link Front End
- Rear Triangulated 4 Link
- 2.625 RRD Racing Front Coilovers
- 2.625 RRD Racing Rear Coilovers
- Allows for up to 35/37 Inch Tires with Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 37/38 Inch Tires with High Line Fenders
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
(2) 2.625 RRD front coilover shock assemblies
(2) Weld in front upper coilover mounts
(2) Weld in front lower coilover mounts
(4) High misalignment/double adjustable lower long arms
(1) Double adjustable front upper control arm
(1) Front upper control arm mount (axle side)
(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
(2) 2.625 RRD rear coilover shock assemblies
(2) Weld in rear upper coilover mounts
(2) Weld in rear lower coilover mounts
(2) Double adjustable rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
- Includes hardware and detailed instructions.
- Requires minimum of 65 WMS with 3.5 inch Backspace Wheels or minimum of 67 WMS with 4.5 inch Backspace Wheels.
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
- TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
- Hydraulic bump stops and limit straps recommended.
- Off-Road Pro long arm assemblies are available at an extra charge for those needing them based off axle configurations.
- Steering geometry sold separately and based on axle configuration and availability (i.e. track bars, drop pitman arms, drag links, tie rods etc.).
- Long travel sway bars are recommended for at least the rear.
- Requires rear fuel tank conversion such as GenRight Comp Tank.
- Body work required for rear stretch portion of lift.
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2 Door
2006 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 2 Door
2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2 Door
2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD 4 Door
2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 4 Door
2006 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2 Door
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2 Door
2005 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 2 Door
2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2 Door
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD 4 Door
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 4 Door
2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2 Door
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2 Door
2004 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 2 Door
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2 Door
2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD 4 Door
2004 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2 Door
2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2 Door
2003 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2 Door
2003 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 2 Door
2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2 Door
2003 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2 Door
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix. Click here to learn more about our warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.