Full Throttle Suspension FTS 2007-2013 7" GMC Denali 1500 Awd w/ Coilovers
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
- 100% Bolt on 7” Spindle Kit Front differential is dropped a full 7” to maintain proper CV axle angles
- Impact struts to distribute front suspension impact loads through frame
- Utilizes the factory front bump stops for superior ride quality
- Designed to work with factory stabilitrack and AWD models
- Semi Gloss black powder-coat for a long lasting great look
- Fabricated Steel Blocks (Non Casted) w/ Grade 8 U Bolts
- One piece strut extension no need to remove factory strut
- No cutting on front differential or factory bump stops
- Cross-member are constructed of 1/4 “ thick steel
- Lifetime Warranty against manufactures defects
- No exhaust modification require
2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali AWD
2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali AWD
2009 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali AWD
2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali AWD
2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali AWD
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Throttle Suspension has a no refund, no return policy. Under special circumstances and in the sole discretion of Full Throttle Suspension, Returns might be accepted with prior written approval. Absolutly no returns or exchanges after 30 days of the paid date on the invoice. No returns on special order parts all other parts are subject to a 40% restocking fee. To make a return please call 559-271-8685
All deliveries should be inspected within 12 hours of arrival so any damages unseen at time of arrival can be reported. Please report any and all damages to us with pictures for claim purposes. If damage any damage is found please save all packaging, it will need to be inspected send all images to Mark@ftskits.com Click here to learn more about our warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.