Fabtech 6" Performance Lift Kit W/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks | 2019-20 Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD (Diesel)
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Availability is limited. Please expect shipping delays.
- CROSSMEMBERS 1/4" thick steel lower control arm Crossmembers are arched for maximum ground clearance. The welded box design of these Crossmembers provides additional strength to the front suspension. Retains factory alignment cams for easy adjustment
- STEERING KNUCKLES Fabtech’s extended length ductile iron Steering Knuckles provide zero bump steer throughout the suspension travel. This provides an enhanced driver experience compared to stock. Near stock track width keeps the tires under the fenders for a clean appearance.
- TIE RODS Oversized tie rods are provided to replace the stock units that are designed to handle oversized tires.
- DIRT LOGIC 2.5 COILOVERS Constructed of a stainless steel body with NitroSteel piston rod for maximum corrosion resistance and durability. Superior ride quality both on and offroad. Excellent damping for offroad use.
- SKID PLATE A heavy duty front differential Skid Plate is constructed of 1/4" thick steel to protect the diff from offroad obstacles.
- DIFFERENTIAL MOUNTS Triple Differential Mounts properly reposition the front diff for the precise CV and driveshaft angle to reduce driveline vibration at high speed.
- SWAY BAR MOUNTS 1/4" thick steel drop brackets reposition the front sway bar for the increased ride height. This allows the sway bar link ends to fully cycle without binding throughout the extended travel range.
- REAR BUMP STOP SPACERS Billet spacers relocate the factory closed cell bump stops to control the travel eliminating over cycling of the suspension.
- REAR LIFT BLOCKS 5" tall steel rear lift blocks replace the factory blocks for additional lift without changing the ride quality or load carrying capacity.
- REAR U-BOLTS American made U-Bolts designed to attach the entire rear differential to the vehicle. A critical part that demands the best quality for your vehicle.
- REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCKS The stainless steel body with NitroSteel piston rod provides maximum corrosion resistance and durability. High quality componentry deliver a superior ride quality both on and offroad. Excellent damping for offroad use.
(1) FTS21250: COMPONENT BOX 1
(1) FTS21251: COMPONENT BOX 2
(1) FTS21285: FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.5 RESI COILOVERS
(2) FTS811462: REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCK
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD Diesel
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD Diesel
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST 4WD Diesel
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country RWD Diesel
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT RWD Diesel
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ RWD Diesel
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST RWD Diesel
2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD Diesel
2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD Diesel
2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD Diesel
2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali RWD Diesel
2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation RWD Diesel
2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE RWD Diesel
2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT RWD Diesel
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
Click here to learn more about our warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.