ARKON OFF-ROAD warrants that its wheels will be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal and within reason use from one year of the date of purchase. The warranty for PVD or chrome plating covers only both peeling and separation of the plating surface from the wheel. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to maintain proper care for the wheels to prevent corrosion, as corrosion is not warranted.
ARKON OFF-ROAD further warrants to the original purchaser that: (1) the Products will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of retail purchase; Surface rust, pitting or discoloration, which are direct results of improper maintenance, are not covered by this Limited Warranty. Chrome and Painted aluminum finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of one year. Polished aluminum wheels, that have not been clear coated, oxidize. They require regular maintenance. Polished aluminum finishes are not covered under warranty.
ARKON OFF-ROAD sole and exclusive obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair or replace at ARKON OFF-ROAD’s sole discretion, without charge, any Product that does not conform as warranted herein and is returned with a copy of the original sales receipt or satisfactory evidence of date of purchase to the dealer from whom the Product was originally purchased or to ARKON OFF-ROAD. Such repair shall not include incidental charges such as removal, installation or shipping. In no event shall ARKON OFF-ROAD be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages.
This Limited Warranty is Void if:
- Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
- Any malfunction, defect, or failure caused by damage from transporting the wheels, or by accident, abuse, or negligence.
- Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance; refer to Recommended Wheel Care Instructions below for correct wheel maintenance.
- Corrosion or cosmetic issues on the wheels resulting from car damage, chemicals, various climate conditions, or neglect
- Plated/PVD wheels with bare spots in the inside or back side, due to gas pockets and/or rack contacts.
- Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of road conditions or an accident or as a result of off-road activities that exceed their load rating, or by road hazard impact.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of racing applications or willful abuse, misuse or negligence.
- Damage occurs due to neglect or adverse weather conditions.
- The wheels have been altered or repaired other than by ARKON OFF-ROAD or installed on customized vehicles (i.e., non-original equipment, or non-OEM parts).
- Damage resulted from improper mounting, excessive vehicle loads, and/or incorrect tire sizes, as well as Wheels that were sold as “blemished”.
- Wheels installed without full regard to ARKON OFF-ROAD’s install instructions, load rating recommendations, and tire size recommendations.
- Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier.
This limited warranty is the express warranty given by ARKON OFF-ROAD and is in lieu of all other warranties, whether written or oral.
This Limited Warranty expires upon transfer of title of any ARKON OFF-ROAD products by the original retail purchaser or for which original invoice or sales receipt is not available for verification of purchase.
The Products are not designed to be mounted with any accessories, adapters, or spacers including, but not limited to center caps, hub rings, valves, lug nuts, etc. other than those supplied or approved by ARKON OFF-ROAD and any damage caused by any such other accessories or adapters is not covered by this warranty.
ARKON OFF-ROAD’s warranty is only applicable when the wheel(s) is (are) purchased in the United States and Canada, and when the wheel is returned directly to ARKON OFF-ROAD or an ARKON OFF-ROAD recommended installer. Freight is to be prepaid by the customer on any returns. There is no warranty that the wheel is merchandisable or satisfactory for any purpose except such as in recommended in the ARKON OFF-ROAD printed application guides; nor, is there any warranty expressed or implied, except such as is set herein.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, ARKON OFF-ROAD GIVES NO WARRANTIES HEREUNDER ON THE PRODUCTS AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OTHERWISE ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. ARKON OFF-ROAD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES WHICH MAY NOT APPLY TO THE PURCHASER.
This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and the purchaser may have other rights, which can vary from state to state. Modification or replacement of your OEM parts may result in violations of local or state traffic or vehicle laws. ARKON OFF-ROAD will not be held liable in any way to any purchaser for any legal infractions arising involving Products purchased from ARKON OFF-ROAD.
Disclaimed Liability. In no event will ARKON OFF-ROAD be liable to any purchaser arising out of any claim, demand, suit, action, allegation, or any other proceeding involving Products that have been altered or repaired other than by ARKON OFF-ROAD or installed on customized vehicles (i.e., non-OEM vehicles).
POLICY FOR RETURNED ITEMS
All product returned, particularly that which contains plating and clear coating defects, must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice to the end user, a copy of the RMA, and the freight must be prepaid by the shipper/retail purchaser. Failure to comply with these return instructions may result in the refusal to inspect the product, and/or refusal to issue a credit. IMPORTANT: If returned products are found ineligible for warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without repair or replacement, at the sender’s expense.
**It is imperative that proper care for the wheels is utilized to prevent issues not covered under ARKON OFF-ROAD’s warranty.
Recommended Wheel Care Instructions
Please follow these important instructions to maintain the luster and finish of your ARKON OFF-ROAD products. Improper cleaning or maintenance may void any and all warranty claims.
- Wheels should be cleaned by hand regularly to remove contaminants like road grime, salt, ice/snow melting chemical, dirt, and brake dust, which trap moisture, and can be corrosive and cause pitting to the wheel's finish.
- Automatic spray and touch free car washes do not completely remove contaminants and can cause harm to the finish; hand washing is highly recommended.
- Many areas of the country use road salts and chemicals during the winter months that can cause adverse effects on your wheels; it is recommended to clean more frequently during this season. Failure to do so may greatly reduce the life of the product.
- Avoid using automatic car washes as the cleaning agents and brushes used to clean tires can damage the wheel surface. Please be aware that most car washes use steam cleaners or strong chemicals to clean wheels, which can result in permanent staining and/or corrosion.
- Never wash your wheels when they are still hot from driving. Do not attempt to cool hot wheels with water as this may cause damage to the finish, cause discoloration, and can warp the brake rotors and/or drums.
- For PVD and Chrome plated wheels, clean by applying a simple cleaning solution such as mild dish soap and warm water, and then dry with a soft cloth. Never use any powerful cleaning chemicals that contain abrasives. For Chrome finish, apply a coat of soft, non-abrasive cream wax or wheel seal to help prevent surface corrosion.
This chart shows minimum ratings for all 1-piece aluminum wheels. Some styles have higher load ratings and allow larger tire diameters. The exact load rating is cast permanently in the backside of the wheel. For exact rating for each style see the current distributor price sheet, application guide or call your local distributor.
|1-Piece Aluminum Wheels|
|Maximum Load per Wheel in Pounds||1100||1400||1900||2000||2200||2200||2200||1900||1900||1900||1900||1900|
|MAXIMUM TIRE DIAMETER INFLATED||26"||28"||30"||31"||32.5"||32.5"||33"||31.5"||35.8"||32.8"||32.8"|