No Questions Asked Replacement Plan
We know that you put a lot of work into maintaining your truck’s look, and we have an available solution if one of those “Watch This!” moments gets a hold of you. What’s this solution you ask? It’s called the No Questions Asked Replacement Plan, and this is how it works.
Every wheel that we offer comes with a standard warranty through the manufacturer. The No Questions Asked Replacement Plan gives you peace of mind past that point.
Here is the coverage breakdown:
Standard Warranty (free with every wheel purchase)
- Structural Issues (cracks, failure, etc.) that occur during normal driving.
- Cosmetic Issues (corrosion, peeling, etc.) that result from factory defect within 1-year of purchase.
No Questions Asked Replacement Plan (optional)
Any issue (failure, cracks, scratches, corrosion, peeling, fading, etc.) caused by:
- Incorrect installation
- Curbing / rock abrasion
- Neglect / lack of maintenance
- Road hazard impact
- Accessory failure (lugs, spacers, etc.)
- Excessive weight load
- Racing or off-road use
- Tire mount mistakes
- Abuse / misuse
- Climate / road salt
- Chemicals / caustic cleaning agents
- Anything else you can imagine
The No Questions Asked Replacement Plan works like this:
- No Questions Asked - Get one free wheel replacement, for any reason, for just the cost of S&H ($39).
- Continued Coverage - Order up to two additional replacements for 50% of the wheel’s normal retail price plus S&H.
- No Claim Bonus - If you don’t need to make a claim, you’ll get 100% of the plan cost back as a credit toward your next set of Arkon wheels.
- Three Years of Coverage - That's right, your wheels are protected for the next 36 months.
We know what you’re thinking:
“Wait a second! So, I’ll get a free replacement if I mess up a wheel, I can make a claim for any reason I want, and if I don’t use it – I'll get the full amount I pay credited back?”
We designed this plan so that you come out ahead no matter happens – and highly recommend adding it when purchasing wheels.
Note: This additional coverage is for new wheel orders only and must be purchased by the date of shipment (or seven days from the wheel order date - whichever comes later). Plan coverage must be purchased in the same quantity as the wheels purchased, with a minimum quantity of (4). To purchase the NQARP after checkout (within 7 days of purchase) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and title the subject line: "No Questions Asked Replacement Plan."